Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Week 8

This week was normal other than that I did not work on Friday because I was not feeling well.  On Saturday, I helped weigh the rabbits, since they have a new diet and the keeper wanted to check their current weight before starting it.  I also got to feed the lemurs meal-worms, which they really enjoyed, including the blue-eyed black lemurs who didn't use to like them at all.  The intern class on Sunday was about more training this week and was more in depth about different parts.  Our tour this week was of tortoises.  On Monday morning I got to help out with some lemur training.  I also spent a lot of time Monday morning and afternoon doing lemur observations. 
Ring tail lemur relaxing
ring tail lemur sleeping up on a platform
Scarlet resting after a long day

No comments:

Post a Comment